A while back, I asked Chris Mooney how she was experiencing the iPads in her English as a second language (ESL) classroom. She replied that so far, they have already been looking at YouTube videos and information texts, and it’s been fun.
In future, Chris would like to find ways to:
- play interactive games on the overhead,
- get the group doing gap-fill (cloze) activities together,
- get into reading information texts as a group.
What about you –
- what have you done with an iPad in your classroom, and
- what would you like to learn next?
Photo by Per-Olof Forsberg, CC-BY (creative commons at flickr).