Projects Michael has worked on:
Recent projects include
- “A Fuller Sense of Self, 5 Years On” video project with Tricia Bowen and VALBEC.
- “Stories of Resilience“, the ACAL / RaPaL Adult Literacy Learner Writing Project.
- “Language and Literacy Preparation for a Heavy Licence”, with PRACE for Armstrongs Driver Education – working with Catherine Davison.
- Educator Communities of Practice, including Foundation Skills and Digital Learning, working with Meg Cotter at Wyndham Community & Education Centre (ACFE).
- “Integrating Digital Learning Locally”, a Digital Learning Project at Lalor Living & Learning Centre.
- Teacher research into using iPads in language and literacy classrooms (PRACE).
- Facilitating live web conferencing sessions with Adult Learning Australia (ALA).
- B.A.R.E. – the Body Appliance Revival Experience (Castlemaine State and Natimuk Festivals) – a dance project from Sam Downing.
Brief Update, August 2016.
Projects and collaborations from the past include:
Can you hear us? Audio + voice technologies (An e-learning innovations project at PRACE, where teachers explored the use of audio technologies in their classrooms.)
Community Engagement (3 year project from the Australian Flexible Learning Framework (Framework) – link goes to the knowledge base / wiki)
Preston Reservoir ACE (a leading provider of Adult Community Education (ACE) in the Northern region of Melbourne.) Digital Learning Coordinator for over 10 years.